blog template

September 3, 2017

Tired of Shopping

Hello Rubbernecker fans!  It is time for our Sweet Sunday post and I have a project for you.


This is Violet and I love how stylish she is.  Those boots and that outfit!  Wow!  I used a sentiment as the main focus and mat it with black to make it pop.  This is a sneak peek of a brand new sentiment that is available at an expo and will be in the shop soon.  I colored Clover with Copic markers and fussy cut her, but she has a matching die that is available in the shop to make it easier to cut her out.

Please join us for our challenge!  You could win a gift certificate for the shop and you don't even have to use Rubbernecker products to play along.

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Floral Ovals dies
I Am Roses Flowers
Recollections flower (top with gem)
Recollections gem
Trim from my stash




No comments: