blog template

July 7, 2017

What's the Buzz?!

Sami has such an adorable new release for you this month!  I am so in love with these sweet digis!  You can find them in the shop.

No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: drawing

Aren't they just the cutest?!  I just had to color up Summer Flower Bee right away!


I think this card would make the sweetest friendship card.  Who wouldn't want to receive that swee smile in the mail?  This sweet bee was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.  I printed the sentiment.

The challenge this month is anything goes.  So easy to play along, but make sure you use a Sami Stamps image to be eligible to win.  You have all month to play!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Sizzix Flowers embossing folder
Recollections pearls
Recollections trim
Ribbon from my stash




No comments: