blog template

July 26, 2017

Leilani

This week at the Crafty Gals Corner, we have an anything goes theme for you.  There are always so many gorgeous entries when we have an anything goes theme.  I am looking forward to seeing them all.


This is Leilani from Conie Fong.  She was so much fun to color with my Copic markers.  I used the Silhouette to cut her out.  I used some embossing to make the background pop.

We have two fabulous sponsors for you this week.  Click the badges below to visit each sponsor's shop.


Prize of 3 digital images

and


Prize of $20 gift certificate

I hope you will come play with us.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Floral Ovals dies
Carta Bella Doilies embossing folder
Stampin' Up! ribbon
Simplicity lace
I Am Roses flowers
Michaels dollar bin gems
Trim and heart straight pins from my stash



1 comment:

Hans Georg Lundahl said...

Good day!

Polling AL, are you interested in YEC materials (even if perhaps not glittering)?