blog template

May 3, 2017

Oh my CAS!

Hello!  Hello!  Another week has sped by and that means it is time for another new challenge at the Crafty Gals Corner.  Our challenge to you is CAS!  Did that make you break out into a cold sweat?!  It did me!  But I took on the challenge and made it through!


I used sweet Narwhal Love from Kitty Bee Designs for my card.  My daughter loves Narwhals and her birthday is coming up.  So...shhhh...don't ruin the surprise!  A little embossing, a few pearls and BOOM! this card was done.  All that white space gives me the shivers though.  I just feel like I need to fill it up.  The image was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the silhouette.

We have three fabulous sponsors this week.  Click below to pop over and shop.


Prize of 1 digital image

and


Prize of 3 digital images

and

Sparkle N Sprinkle

Prize of a $15 gift certificate

Come play with us if you dare!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Darice Beach Waves embossing folder
Stampin' Up! Sassy Salutations stamp set
Recollections pearls





1 comment:

Lena said...

This is such a cute and fun card, Rae Ann. Love that little Narwhal! Great embossing just perfect for this image. And yes, I do break out into a sweat when we get CAS challenges. I just can't leave well enough alone when it looks like it just needs a little something else :-)
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Lena - DT