blog template

May 12, 2017

Howl of a Day

I can't believe I am typing another Rubbernecker Stamps post!  I also can't believe it is just about the middle of May either!  I do not know where the time has gone!  For my Rubbernecker Stamps post this week, I bring to you a project using the new clear Dogs 1 set and the matching dies.


I stamped this sweet pup and then colored him with Copic markers.  The sentiment and the paw print come from the Dogs 1 set as well.  I also used the Plaid Background for a contrasting pattern on the background.  I simply used some Versamark ink to get the tone on tone look.

If you haven't popped over to the blog in a while, you should take a look at everything my teamies have come up with for you to look at.  Just gorgeous!

While you are there, check out our current challenge.  You could be the lucky winner of some cash to spend in the store!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Echo Park Stitched Rectangles dies
Ribbon from my stash



No comments: