blog template

April 14, 2017

Colorful World

Welcome back to another Rubbernecker Stamps feature.  It is my day to shine on the blog and I have created a colorful friendship card for you.


The stamp and border are from the Freehand Border Phrase stamp set.  I cut them out and matted them with a die to make them the centerpiece of the card.  Some colorful paper and a background stamped with the Springtime Inchies were all it took to make a sweet friendship card.

Don't forget about our challenge.  You can find the link to the current challenge on the blog.  You have a chance at a gift certificate to spend in the shop so come join us.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellginders Diamondessence dies
Echo Park Stitched Circles dies
I Am Roses flowers
Spritz gems
Ribbon from my stash



No comments: