blog template

February 14, 2017

The White Queen

Hello MoonFlower fans!  I have an amazing new MoonFlower digital stamp to share with you today.  It is the newest member of the MoonFlower family, Lilly, starring as the White Queen!


I kept to a white and gold color combo.  Her hair didn't turn out quite the way I pictured it, but the White Queen's hair is not easy!!  She was colored with Copic markers, and I will try another time with a different color combo.  I couldn't quite find the right one for the tones of the White Queen's hair.  Her crown and jewelry have gold Wink of Stella for some amazing shimmer and shine.  I also used the gold Wink of Stella pen on the white flower for the perfect touch of sparkle!

Be sure to pop into the MoonFlower Facebook group from time to time!  Andreia previews the new digis and posts the latest MoonFlower news.  You won't want to miss it.

Card measures 5" x 5.5"
Spellbiinders Elegant Ovals dies
Stampendous Shabby Gold frantage
Spritz ribbon
I Am Roses flower
Recollections gemstone flowers
Horizon Group gold iron on studs



No comments: