blog template

February 5, 2017

Calla Lillies

Hello!  It is time for our team Sunday post at Rubbernecker Stamps.  I was running short on crafty time this week, so I grabbed this gorgeous Calla Lillies stamp.  I only had to do some shading since they are white anyway!


I thought this stamp would make a gorgeous birthday card.  I sponged some ink on the image before I removed it from the die and did a little piercing too.  It added some interest without detracting from the stamp.  The sentiment was from the Best Wishes set.  The words were stacked, but I cut them apart so I could stamp them individually.

You can see all of the gorgeous projects my teammates came up with by popping over to the blog.  While you are there, give them some love!

While you are visiting the blog, check out the current challenge.  The theme is love and romance and you could win some cash to use in the Rubbernecker Store!  I hope you will decide to play along!

See you next time!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals dies
Spellbinders Classic Ovals large
Basic Grey buttons
I Am Roses flower
The Paper Studio gemstone flowers
Lace from my stash



No comments: