blog template

October 9, 2016

Lots of Pink!

This month at the Corrosive Challenge, we a busting out the pink.  October is breast cancer awareness month, and that is when everyone thinks pink.  So we are basing our challenge on that theme.


This is Ribbons Label by Alicia Bel.  I wanted this project to have a ribbon theme, but not necessarily be an awareness ribbon.  That way, I can use it for anything.  I had originally had the idea to make a pink themed Halloween card, but she was way too cute to color as a mummy! =P  She was colored with Copic markers and I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut her out.  I could have used a die, but since I print four to a page, it makes it easier so I don't have to cut the page apart.

We have two fabulous sponsors this week.  The badges are linked to each shop, so go have some fun!


and



You have all month to play along, so I hope you will join us!  We love to see all of your projects.

Card measures approximately 5.5"
LifeStyle Crafts Nesting Doily Circles
Michaels dollar bin pearls
Flowers and ribbon from my stash




No comments: