blog template

September 16, 2016

Trick or Treat!

Something really exciting happened to me recently.  I was asked to join the Rubbernecker Stamps design team!  You could have knocked me over with a feather when that happened!  Why am I so excited?!  I discovered this company years ago when I went to a stamp convention that was held a couple of towns over from where I lived.  Each year when I went back, I made sure to visit their booth and always left with my wallet lighter and my shopping bag much heavier!  I am so excited to now be on the team that creates some of the display projects!  I oohed and ahhed over their project boards and now I get to be on them! Here is my first project as a design team member.


I have been working with digital stamps for quite a while now and it was so nice to have the feel of a stamp in my hands again!  This little guy is from the Halloween Set 3 and the sentiment came from the Halloween Set 1.  I had so much fun creating this little scene for him to prowl around in.  I cut the moon using my Silhouette Cameo and a cut file from the store.  The background paper for the sky was a scrap I had in my hoard pile of scraps.  I thought it worked perfectly for this card!

You can find this little guy and many more awesome Halloween stamps in the shop.  Be sure to visit the blog and my new teamies, because I have seen their projects.  You don't want to miss them!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25
Taylored Expressions Eventful - Fright Night die
Silhouette Cut File - Stars in a Circle by Hero Arts



No comments: