blog template

August 17, 2016

We're Back!

So sorry for all of the confusion last week!  We were unable to post our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner due to illnesses and technical difficulties.  But we are back this week and ready to go!  The good news is, I have two projects to show you!  Since we missed last week, we have two challenges in one this week.  You can choose to create for either theme or both!

The first challenge is a bingo challenge.  You need to get three in a row either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.  My row is Ribbon, Die Cuts/Punches and pearls.  Three of my favorite things!



This is Chastity Steampunk 2 from Scrapper's Delights.  She was so much fun to color and embellish!  I found these awesome clocks and knew they were just perfect for her!  She was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.  I also used an old pull chain from a ceiling fan to finish off the embellishments.

The second challenge is Any Holiday.


This is Kathy from Jiggery Makery.  She comes with another sweater design and a blank sweater that you can design yourself.  Ugly Christmas sweaters are all the rage right now, but I remember having to wear them when they weren't!  I think I had that very same expression!  I colored her using Copic markers and use the Silhouette to cut her out.  I crocheted the flower myself.  I went a little crazy and I have so many of them!

We have three wonderful sponsors this week since we are combining two weeks of challenges.  So you have lots of chances to win.



Prize of 3 digital images

and



Prize of 3 digital images

and


Prize of 3 digital images


Chastity Steampunk
Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals dies
The Paper Studio Clocks & Time charms
Tim Holtz Sprockets and Gears
Tim Holtz Mini Gears
Recollections pearls
Ribbon and lace from my stash


Kathy
Spellbinders Gold Labels 4
Stampin' Up! ribbon
Buttons Galore button
Jolee's All that bling metal embellishment
Michaels dollar bin gems




No comments: