blog template

August 12, 2016

Stay Strong!

I have some exciting news!  This is my first post as a design team member for Sami Stamps!  I am so excited!  Sami has a wonderful new release for you called Strength.


Aren't they just wonderful?!  I am sure you can find all kinds of inspiring projects to use them on.  


For my project, I used Strong.  I thought this would make a great card for someone who is going through a struggle, so I wanted cheerful colors.  I colored the digi with Copic markers and used the Silhouette Cameo to cut her out.  You can see all of the projects from my new teamies by checking out the Sami Stamps blog.  

The challenge this month is anything goes, so you can make any kind of project you want as long as you use a Sami Stamps image.  There are lots to choose from in the shop and there is always a freebie or two lurking around.

Why don't you get crafty and join us this month?!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Star Circles dies
The Paper Studio lace
Recollections gems
Dress It Up buttons
Flowers from my stash



1 comment:

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS on joining the Sami Stamps DT Rae Ann!!!
LOVE your card, the colours, colouring and design are FABULOUS!!!