blog template

August 19, 2016

My Peeps!

It is time for another new release at Sami Stamps!  This one is so adorable and just in time for the back to school season!  Plus these images will be just perfect for all of those teacher gifts this year.


I used Pencil Peeps from the new release.  I always try to get extra mileage from my stamps and thought this image was perfect for just dropping a note to a friend.  It started out as a CAS card, but true to form, it didn't really stay that way.  I just never know when to leave enough alone!  I used my Silhouette software to create the sentiment.  I used a curly doodle from one design and added it to my typed sentiment.  Then I printed it out!

Don't forget we still have our Anything Goes challenge this month.  You can find the post here and link up your Sami Stamps project for the chance to add to your collection.  I just know you will all have something fabulous to share!

Card measrues 5.5" x 4.25"
Silhouete sketch file Word Doodle Borders by Rivka Wilkins
The Paper Studio lace
Recollections pearls
Homemade enamel dots (melted pony beads)



No comments: